There’s nothing quite like some good, old fashioned hands-on training. The kind you get at the Brickform Contractor Education Seminar. If the Decorative Concrete Fair was a buffet of decorative concrete knowledge, the Contractor Education Seminar is a gourmet dinner. Where the Decorative Concrete Fair exposed you to a wide variety of skills in a more abstract way, Contractor Education Seminars offer two days of hands-on, in-depth training on the core skills of decorative concrete.
We host Contractor Education Seminars every year in Springfield, IL and Rialto, CA during the Spring and Fall seasons. These training programs offer a comprehensive look at core decorative concrete skills such as finishing and placement, stamping, staining, and sealing. Here is a brief outline of the 2017 Fall Training in Rialto:
- Six Different Concrete Slabs
- Slabs Colored with Color Hardener and Integral Color
- Fresh Concrete Placement
- DAY1 Finishing Aid
- Liquid Release and Powdered Antique Release
- Brickform Stamps and Texture Skins
- Cleaning and Detailing Textured Concrete
- Proper Surface Preparation Techniques
- Water-Based Stains and Acid Stains
- Exposed Aggregate using Surface Deactivator and Integral Color
- Stencils with Color Hardener
- Acrylic Sealers and Sealer Additives
- Business After Hours and Q/A Sessions
The Brickform Contractor Education Seminar is an affordable way for novices and experts alike to grow their application skills. For $199, you get two full days of non-stop hands-on training using cutting edge techniques and materials. More details here.